Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How do I sign in?
Answer: For first time users, please click on the “Profile” icon and select “Create Account” to create a new account.
2. Can I use my GSC account to sign in?
Answer: No. You will need to create a new account to use for your purchases at Keepsake, because at the moment, we do not collect your address in GSC account for online movie ticket purchases.
3. Can I purchase merchandises without sign in or creating a new account?
Answer: Yes, customer can opt without signing in or creating a new account for purchase merchandises from GSC online shop at Keepsake.
4. I have forgotten my password. What should I do?
Answer: At the sign in page, click on “Forgot your password?”. Please key in the email ID that you have used to create an account and a temporary password will be sent to your email, which will allow you to log in and subsequently reset your password.
5. How do I update details in my account?
Answer: Once you are signed in, click on the “Profile” icon to edit your account details.
6. How do I deactivate my account?
Answer: Please email email@example.com to request an account deactivation.
Orders & Payments
1.What are the available payment methods?
For Internet banking:
Affin Bank, Alliance Bank (Personal), Ambank, Bank Islam, Bank Muamalat, Bank Rakyat, BSN, CIMB Clicks, Hong Leong Bank, HSBC Bank, KFH, Maybank2U, OCBC Bank, Public Bank, RHB Bank, Standard Chartered & UOB.
GrabPay, Touch ‘n Go eWallet & Boost.
Credit Card (Visa/Master), Debit Card (Visa/Master), Amex.
2. What should I do if my account has been charged twice?
Answer: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
3. Can I use GSC Voucher or Promo Code to the purchase merchandise?
Answer: GSC Vouchers or Promo Codes are not applicable for the purchases on Keepsake.
4. Will I enjoy discounts if I use GSC HLB Credit Card?
Answer: The GSC HLB Credit Card discount is not applicable for the purchases on Keepsake.
5. How soon do I have to make payment for my order?
Answer: All payment must be made within 24 hours. Please note that the order is not confirmed until payment has been made. GSC reserves the rights to cancel your order without prior notification if payment has not been completed within the time frame.
6. What is pre-order and how does it work?
Answer: Pre-orders are only for products that are available for sale, but do not yet have existing stock. Customers can refer to the T&C stated in the pre-order product description for more info.
7. Payment has been deducted from my account but my order is showing “unsuccessful”. What should I do?
Answer: Please email your order ID to email@example.com for assistance.
8. Can I change my order after payment has been made?
Answer: No changes are allowed after payment has been made.
9. Can I add on items on my successful order?
Answer: No, you will need to place a new order for any additional items.
10. Where can I check the product description?
Answer: Each product’s description is available under the product listing.
11. Will shipping fees be charged for self-collection?
Answer: Shipping fees are not applicable for self-collected merchandise.
12. What is the maximum quantity of merchandise that I can purchase per transaction?
Answer: While we do not limit the maximum quantity, we do recommend purchasing a reasonable quantity to ensure a high standard of quality during the packing and delivery process.
13. I am living in Singapore/Brunei. Can you deliver outside of Malaysia?
Answer: Merchandise delivery is currently not available for locations outside of Malaysia.
14. Do you accept cash on delivery (COD)?
Answer: No. We do not accept cash on delivery (COD).
15. Do I earn GSCoins for my purchases at Keepsake?
Answer: Collection of GSCoins are not applicable for purchases at Keepsake.
Selling & Billing
1. How do I set my default shipping and billing address?
Answer: You may set your default shipping and billing address in “My Account”. Please click the “Profile” icon to view your addresses in the account details.
2. Can I change my shipping address and contact number after payment has been made?
Answer: Changes on shipping address and contact number is not allowed after payment has been made.
Shipping & Delivery
1. Which courier service provider do you use?
Answer: Your orders will be delivered by GDEX.
2. How can I track my order?
Answer: Click on the top right icon to view your order history. Details of payment statuses and delivery statuses are available here.
3. I did not receive my order. What should I do?
Answer: Click on the top right icon to view your order history. Alternatively, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Returns & Refunds
1. Can I cancel my order?
Answer: Once payment has been finalised on your order, cancellations are not allowed.
2. Will I receive any confirmation after placing an order?
Answer: Yes, an email confirmation will be sent to you once payment has been made.
3. What is the estimated shipping period?
Answer: Normal shipping will ship within 14 working days. For pre-orders, kindly refer to the product description for more details.
4. When can I request for a refund?
Answer: You can request for a refund should you:
• Not receive an order.
• Received an incomplete product (missing quantity or accessories).
• Received the wrong product(s) (e.g. wrong size, wrong colour, different product).
• Received a product with physical damage (e.g. dented, scratched, broken).
• Received a faulty product (e.g. malfunction, does not work as intended).
Request for refund, exchange, or cancellation due to reason(s) other than the above-mentioned will not be entertained.
Please email us at email@example.com for assistance.
5. How long would it take to process my refund?
Answer: Once your refund request is approved, your payment will be refunded back to your account within 14 working days.
6. Does the refund include the shipping fee?
Answer: Yes, shipping fees paid during your purchase will also be refunded.
7. How do I handle damaged packages?
Answer: Check the condition of the products before your acceptance of the parcel from the courier, please reject any parcel that is damaged and take a picture of the parcel for claiming purposes. In the event the product is found to be damaged after you have accepted the parcel, please provide relevant supporting document (i.e. pictures of external packaging) within 24 hours by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
8. Where should I return the merchandise once the return request has been approved?
Answer: Kindly courier the item to GSC’s Headquarters at 1, Jalan SS19/21, Damansara Jaya 47400 Petaling Jaya. Shipping cost shall be borne by the customer. Alternatively, you may drop off the merchandise at Keepsake, The Gardens Mall, Kuala Lumpur.