1. When can I request for a refund?
Answer: You can request for a refund should you:
• Not receive the order.
• Received an incomplete product (missing quantity or accessories).
• Received the wrong product(s) (e.g. wrong size, wrong color, different product).
• Received a product with physical damage (e.g. dented, scratched, broken).
• Received a faulty product (e.g. malfunction, does not work as intended).
Request for refund, exchange, or cancellation due reason(s) other than the abovementioned will not be entertained
2. How long would it take to process my refund?
Answer: Once your refund request is approved, your payment will be refunded back to your account within 14 working days.
3. Will I be refunded with my shipping fee for successful refunds?
Answer: Yes, shipping fees paid during your purchase will be refunded.
4. How do I handle damaged packages?
Answer: Check the condition of the products before you accept the parcel from the courier, please reject any parcel that is damaged and take a picture of the parcel for claiming purposes.
In the event the product is found to be damaged after you have accepted the parcel, please provide relevant supporting document (i.e. pictures of external packaging) within 24 hours by email to email@example.com
5. Where should I return the merchandise once the return request has been confirmed?
Answer: Kindly courier the item to GSC’s Headquarters at 1, Jalan SS19/21, Damansara Jaya 47400 Petaling Jaya.
Shipping cost shall be borne by the customer. Alternatively, you may drop off the merchandise at our GSC's Headquarters.